Main Aims of company
Wild Foresters’ ultimately aim to build and develop self-esteem in all children. Through working with the outdoors children will be experiencing a diversity of stimuli which is always changing. Wild Foresters promote the following aims, which we strive to meet in every Forest School session:
- Calm and relaxing learning atmosphere with respect for one another
- Develop self-esteem and confidence in every child.
- Self- motivation, especially with physical activities.
- Developing communication skills with Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic learners
- Personalised planning of sessions so every child can assess the curriculum
- Team work and problem solving
- Fun and Inspiring Wood land adventures!